We’ve partnered with Affirm to provide additional payment options for you. Affirm financing is only available on Mizuki purchases through MIZUKIJEWELS.COM.
What Is Affirm?
An alternative to traditional credit cards, Affirm allows you to pay for most items on MIZUKIJEWELS.COM through flexible financing over a period of time. The short application process requires providing some personal information—either through the pre-qualify link below or at checkout. In most instances, you’ll receive an immediate decision on your eligibility to purchase with payments over 3, 6, or 12 months.*
Affirm only conducts a soft credit check, which won’t affect your credit score, and keeps all sensitive information safely encrypted and protected using industry standard security protocols. There are no late or hidden fees, and you will know the exact terms of your loan options—including APR and pay over time amounts—before you decide to enroll.
How Affirm Works?
After adding items to your cart, proceed to checkout and choose Pay with Affirm.
Enter your billing address and click “Continue to Affirm” to launch the Affirm pop-up experience.
Complete the Affirm application with your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Once you’re approved and checkout is complete, we will process and ship your order based on our customer service protocols.
Frequently Asked Questions
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, payment over time and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first payment over time is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if you don’t have an extensive credit history.
Affirm does a "soft" credit check, which verifies the customer's identity but does not affect a customer’s credit score. Affirm's underwriting model does not use a hard credit check. There is no effect on a consumer's credit score when they apply for an Affirm loan.
The merchant has no information regarding a customer's financing denial. Affirm strives to offer all credit-worthy applicants financing with Affirm, but isn’t able to offer credit in every case. Affirm will send you an email with more details about its decision. Unfortunately Affirm’s decision is final.
If Affirm has difficulty confirming your identity, you may need to provide more information. Affirm uses modern technology to confirm your identity, including verifying your address or full SSN, or requesting a photo of your ID. Affirm takes these steps in some cases to counter fraud and provide the most accurate credit decision they can.
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. Your income gives Affirm additional insight into your ability to repay.
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to proceed, please provide the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online login credentials—they are transmitted securely to your bank.
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won’t be able to offer you credit if:
- Your bank is not listed
- You choose not to link your checking account
- You don’t use online banking
- The username and/or password you provide is incorrect
- You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Although Affirm is continually adding support for additional banks, they aren’t able to connect to every bank at the present time. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you’re unable to connect your bank, you’ll need to complete your purchase with another payment method.
Affirm isn’t always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount can’t be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
Yes! Affirm works hard to be completely transparent. You’ll see the amount of interest you’ll owe on the terms page and again on the loan confirmation page. If you pay off your loan early, you’ll receive a rebate for any interest that hasn’t yet accrued.
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
Affirm is not available on products that are more that $17,500. Additionally, any item that is on pre-order will not show you Affirm as a payment option. Please send us an email at email@example.com with any additional inquiries.
*For example, an $800 purchase might cost $72.21/mo over 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Rates from 10-36%. Affirm payment subject to credit check and approval. Gift cards are excluded from purchases with Affirm. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.